For a long time, I never imagined my life separate from my ED, depression, anxiety, and former trauma. I had trouble dreaming of a life where I could explore life and adventure. These days…I am learning that my life is much more than the story of living with OSFED/Anorexia for many years. I am beginning to discover amazing things about myself.
I have dreams and aspirations. So, I thought I would write down a bucket list. For so long…my depression swallowed me up, but these days I can finally have hope of an amazing life free from an eating disorder.
- Get a bachelors, and masters degree in Social Work.
- Work at a therapist helping individuals with eating disorders and addiction
- Travel to Korea where I was born
- Go sky diving
- Learn how to lead climb with rock climbing
- Learn how to speak Italian
- Publish some sort of book, article, etc.
- Travel to Italy, and enjoy food the way I want
- Give a talk at one of my former treatment centers about recovery
- Run a 5K and then a half marathon
- Have children
- Go to a yoga retreat
- Volunteer/even work at IDC
- Take an improv class just for fun
- Fall in love