Firstly, yes, I know that November has been over for quite some time. I started writing this and then I forgot about it, oops. I want to start to write other posts on here outside of those related to my recovery or mental health. Recently, Kaitlyn from one of my favorite blogs “Me, Myself, and Everything Else” posted her November favorites. It has inspired me to start writing my own each month. I really like the idea, plus it is a nice way to look back at the last month.
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life – Now, this is no surprise to those who know me well. Gilmore Girls has been and always will be my absolute favorite TV show. In fact, I am watching right now while I write this. I know that everyone is going to have different opinions because it is a revival of such a beloved show, but I absolutely loved it.
- Instagram – I have been really enjoying this app recently now that I have been using it more regularly with the account set up for my blog. I use it to find positive quotes, pictures, and I post my images as well.
- Font Candy + – This is the photo editing app I use to create the pictures I post to Instagram. The app is easy to use, and I have so much fun creating different pictures. It offers so many different fonts and artwork you can put on top of photos.
- Rereading Harry Potter – Now, it is no secret that I am a huge Potterhead. It has been a long time since I read the series all the way through. I think J.K. Rowling said it best, “No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live within us forever. So whether you come back by page or the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”
- Learning calligraphy – In October I bought a calligraphy kit at Michael’s on a whim. It is very fun to try and teach myself how to form all of the letters. Thanks to Pinterest I was able to find a lot of great free worksheets from online that I have been using. Maybe, once I have (a lot) more practice I will post a picture of what I am learning.
So, there is my first monthly favorites list! I enjoyed writing this post, and I will definitely be doing this again for December.